what is UP theydies and gentlethems? i hope you’re all having a lovely week.
usually today i’d do a ~cozy post~ but i’m interrupting our usual programming for an announcement from The Home Brew
SUBMISSIONS FOR ISSUE ONE CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 22.
(submissions are ABSOLUTELY still welcome but they will be pushed back to the second issue!)
i have received some of the most beautiful pieces of art i have ever seen, i absolutely love this. i am so excited to be able to create a community of rad human artists and creatives and give us a space to GROW as artists and as people! thank you for sharing your soul work with me!
“a monthly literary and art publication coming soon to a browser near you (and maybe even as a physical zine!)
The Home Brew is here to be creative cauldron of ideas. a place where the voices of those in the shadows can come together and meld into something magical.
i’m hoping to discuss topics such as:
mental health awareness
mixed media/digital art
and whatever else we can come up with together”
all mediums are welcome! the submissions info is as follows:
• email me: email@example.com
in the email – use the subject SUBMISSION – and include the following:
• who are you? (name, pronouns, passions, whatever you’d like everyone to know about you)
• what are you submitting? (is it a song? a poetry collection? a website? an entire soundcloud account/album? let me know) describe it!
• what’s your creative process like?
• what would you like to say about what you’re submitting
• links to promote you (blog, twitter handle, insta name, etc)
• something that makes you YOU! what is your passions what is your purpose what pushes you to create!
attach any links or files you’d like to be reviewed and anything else you’d like me to know.
let’s cultivate a space for art together 🌻